What is Healthwatch Kingston upon Thames?
Healthwatch Kingston upon Thames is the independent champion for both health and social care services for children, young people and adults. We work to help improve services for people who live in or access services in the borough. We’re independent, transparent and accountable and we’re powerful—we have the strength of the law and the national influence of Healthwatch England behind us.
What does Healthwatch Kingston upon Thames do?
- Listen to your views and concerns about local Healthwatch and social care services
- Use your views to write reports on services and if needed make recommendations on how the services can be improved
- Use your views to give feedback to organisations responsible for planning, commissioning, delivering or monitoring health and social care services and hold them to account
- Provide you with information and signposting about local health and social care services. This includes how to access them and what to do when things go wrong
- Visit publicly funded health and social care services to talk to patients service users, carers and staff
- Make sure people who are vulnerable or the least able to speak out are heard
- Alert Healthwatch England or the Care Quality Commission, where appropriate, to concerns about specific care providers and health or social care matters
How can Healthwatch Kingston upon Thames support me?
If you live in Kingston upon Thames you should contact us if:
- You need information about health and social care services
- You would like to share your experiences of local health and social services
- You would like to join our network and receive updates on our work
You can find more information about HealthWatch Kingston and how to join us by visiting our website at http://www.healthwatchkingstonuponthames.org.uk/ or you can contact us directly by telephone on 020 8974 6629 or by email at email@example.com
Healthwatch Kingston Newsletter March 2015
Healthwatch Kingston Newsletter December 2014
Healthwatch Kingston Newsletter September 2014
Healthwatch Kingston Newsletter June 2014
Healthwatch Kingston Newsletter March 2014
Healthwatch Kingston Newsletter July 2014